The Annual Fund has a new name – the Co-op Fund – but the need is the same!
- Help a child receive a Co-op education who might not otherwise be able to afford it;
- Ensure dedicated Co-op teachers obtain the professional development they need to remain outstanding;
- Give the Co-op’s students up-to-date equipment that integrates with classroom learning in a safe and secure environment.
MAKE A SECURE GIFT ONLINE:Prefer PayPal? Use the button below:
Or send a check payable to MCS to:
Co-op Fund Montclair Cooperative School
65 Chestnut Street
Montclair, NJ 07042
Does your employer match your gift? Many companies provide this benefit to their employees and their spouses. Please check with your human resource department or contact George Hayes in the Development office at 973.783.4955, ext. 212, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Have you left a legacy? You can give a lasting gift by remembering the Co-op in your will. For more information on this and other forms of legacy gifts, contact George Hayes in the Development office at 973.783.4955, ext. 212, or email@example.com. Montclair Cooperative School Inc. is a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization. Our tax ID is 22-1723807. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law, but some donations offer additional benefits:
- Securities: Appreciated stocks can make excellent charitable gifts in that the donor receives credit for the full market value and may save on capital gains on assets held long term.
- IRA Required Minimum Distributions: If you are 70 1/2 years of age and have an IRA, you may be required to take minimum distributions which are taxable. However, if you direct some portion or all of that distribution to a qualified charity such as the Co-op, that portion may not be taxable. For more information, click here for IRS information on the subject or contact George Hayes in the Development office at 973.783.4955, ext. 212, or firstname.lastname@example.org.